We generate customs and tax security in the import and export operations of our clients, assisting them through pre- and post-customs clearance reviews.
The services we offer are:
- Comprehensive advice and guidance in the procedure of import or export.
- Audits to foreign trade operations and support in the regularization.
- Management to obtain or reactivate the importers registry,
- Support in the evaluation and selection of customs agents.
- Secure Dispatch: Regulatory, legal and tax surveillance, in coordination with customs agents and carriers.
- Support and management of foreign trade procedures, such as: Preliminary permits, review of Certificates of Origin, compliance with Mexican Official Standards (NOMs) and any Non-Tariff Regulation.
- Management and consultations of tariff classification.
- Advising in the correct filling of the Certificates of Origin.
- Advice to regularize temporarily imported goods with expired deadlines and goods without customs documentation.
- Advice on obtaining import promotion programs granted by the Ministry of Economy (IMMEX, PROSEC, DRAWBACK or Eighth Rule).
- Advising on obtaining and renewing the registrations of the Scheme of Certification of Companies in the VAT and IEPS modality, Commercial and Importer, Certified Commercial Partner or Authorized Economic Operator.
- Advice to temporarily import goods contemplated in Annex II of the IMMEX Decree and/or in Annex 28 of the RGCE.
- Audit of inventory control for IMMEX companies.
- Advice on the correct completion of the Annual Report of Foreign Trade Operations.
- Preparation and submission of promotions confirming regulatory criteria (ruling).
- Advising for the statement of the complementary global pedimento.
- Advice and attention in domiciliary visits, administrative procedures or direct audits of foreign trade.