Our firm offers comprehensive services which, based on our know-how, expertise and strategy will optimize benefits for your organization or business.
Accounting and Administration
Far beyond mere bookkeeping, we offer tailored services to meet all your accounting, tax and administrative needs, all under one umbrella. We are an extension of your company’s management staff.
Through intensive communication with your top executives, and in coordination with your corporate lawyers, our counseling and involvement include:
- Granting our Firm’s address as your official tax residence.
- Comprehensive legal representation during the opening of operations of new businesses.
- Preparation and management of invoicing and collections to your clients.
- Treasury management, from the opening of bank accounts, payments to suppliers, employees, taxes, transfers between accounts and preparation of monthly expenditure budgets.
- Definition and application of accounting principles and internal control, according to the rules of your headquarters.
- Careful monitoring and critical assessment of all local transactions.
- Recording of transactions according to your chart of accounts or ours.
- Preparation of periodical reports to meet your needs, issued in local or other currencies, based on specific accounting rules, international or local.
- Payroll preparation and payment to foreign or local employees and determination of applicable taxes.
- Determination and preparation of federal and state taxes.
- Conversion of financial statements to foreign currency (ASC – 830 Foreign Currency Matters).
Our firm acts as part of your business, assessing you on a personal basis during the whole business process:
- Strategic planning regarding the corporate structure that best suits the activities to be performed in Mexico.
- Legal representation before third parties (banks, tax authorities, employees, customers and suppliers).
- Reviewing and signing of the different service contracts which your company could require: employee hiring, telephone service, rentals, banking accounts, Internet service, cash management, etc.
- We assess in the liquidation of corporations, the closing of Mexican branches of foreign companies; we also act as liquidators.
- We receive and attend, in your representation, the requests of internal and external auditors, as well as of any other authority.